Domain this policy refers to: www.allenorgansemi.com
1.0 Information Collection and Use of Personal Information – What ALLEN ORGANS S.E. MICHIGAN collects and why we collect it
This website collects and uses personal information for the following reasons:
1.1 ALLEN ORGANS S.E. MICHIGAN Site Visitation Tracking
This Site uses Google Analytics to track user interaction. ALLEN ORGANS S.E. MICHIGAN uses this data to determine the number of people using our site, to better understand how they find and use our web pages.
Google Analytics records data such as your geographical location, device, internet browser and operating system. None of this information personally identifies you to us. We consider Google to be a third-party data processor.
The Google Analytics software does set a cookie to obtain traffic analysis data. You may install the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on to opt-out of reporting data to Google or disable cookies in your browser to stop Google Analytics from tracking your visit.
1.2 ALLEN ORGANS S.E. MICHIGAN Contact Forms and E-mail Links
Should you choose to contact us using the contact form on the Site:
Personal Information you provide will only be used by ALLEN ORGAN S.E. MICHIGAN. This information will not be given, sold or distributed to any other parties unless required by law. None of the data that you supply will be processed by any of the third-party data processors defined in section 4.0. ALLEN ORGANS S.E. MICHIGAN maintains practices and procedures to ensure the security and confidentiality of all information submitted in the forms on the Site. The information you submit is not stored in a database.
When personal information is transmitted online, uses industry standard security measures called TLS (Transport Layer Security). The data for the forms above will be sent in an email to us over the Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP).
The data submitted on these forms will be used by ALLEN ORGANS S.E. MICHIGAN to process your request for information as indicated on the form. The data will not be used for other purposes without your permission.
If you are under 16 years of age you MUST obtain parental consent before sending information using the Site’s on-line forms.
If you choose to contact us using the email links on the Site, we suggest that you always consider email as an insecure medium and not include personal, confidential or otherwise sensitive information within an email. Not all email servers are secured by TLS.
1.3 Information that we Gather
While using our Site, should you choose to provide ALLEN ORGANS S.E. MICHIGAN with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you.
Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Your first and last name
- Your e-mail address
- Your postal address, postal code, or country of residence
- Your phone number
- Pertinent information relevant for the purchase or maintenance of organ products: church or institution name, church/institution address, phone number; serial number(s) of the product(s)
1.4 What we do with the information we gather
Should you choose to submit your personally identifiable information, this information is used to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular, for the following reasons, according to the permissions on the form you submitted:
- Send order confirmation via e-mail.
- Respond to customer service requests, inquiries, or e-mails.
- Maintain Warranty, Registration, or Service records of a particular product.
- Internal record keeping.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. Of course, you may opt-out from receiving these e-mails at any time (see section 6.0)
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
2.1 Data Breaches
We will report any unlawful data breach of this website’s database or the database(s) of any of ALLEN ORGANS S.E. MICHIGAN third-party data processors to any and all relevant persons and authorities within 72 hours of the breach if it is apparent that personal data stored in an identifiable manner has been stolen.
3.0 Information Sharing
Should you choose to submit any personal information with ALLEN ORGANS S.E. MICHIGAN it will only be used by ALLEN ORGANS S.E. MICHIGAN or its representatives (dealer or authorized service technicians). This information will not be given, sold or distributed to any other parties.
Should you choose to submit any personal information, only the third parties listed in section 4.0 below are used to process personal data on behalf of ALLEN ORGAN S.E. MICHIGAN.
4.0 Our Third-Party Data Processors
ALLEN ORGANS S.E. MICHIGAN uses a number of third parties to process personal data on our behalf.
- GoDaddy for website Registrar (does not collect data), and domain e-mail
- Allen Organ Company, LLC for website hosting and various landing pages
4.1 Links to Other Websites
Our Site may contain links to other web sites of interest. We cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
5.0 Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you choose to submit your information using the forms on the Site, only your chosen checked boxes indicating the types of communication emails you wish to receive will be honored once you have submitted the form. If you disagree with any of these terms and conditions, please do not submit your information on the form.
- You may withdraw consent you provided when submitting forms at any time by contacting ALLEN ORGANS S.E. MICHIGAN.
- If you have previously agreed to provide your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting ALLEN ORGANS S.E. MICHIGAN or clicking on the unsubscribe links in the emails.
- You may request details of personal information which we retain about you by contacting ALLEN ORGANS S.E. MICHIGAN.
- If you believe that any information we hold on you is incorrect or incomplete, you may contact us directly to remedy the information.
- You have the right to be forgotten. If you would like us to remove all of your identifying information that is not required for legal or legitimate purposes, you may contact ALLEN ORGANS S.E. MICHIGAN.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
To contact ALLEN ORGANS S.E. MICHIGAN, please write to:
ALLEN ORGAN S.E. MICHIGAN,30560 Westwood Dr., Madison Heights, MI 48071 USA, or email us at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org.
6.0 Data Controller
The data controller of this website is:
ALLEN ORGANS S.E. MICHIGAN, a United States company.
Whose registered office is located at:
30560 Westwood Dr., Madison Heights, MI 48071